About

The Carlow East was established in 1962. Originally founded in 1938 as McGraft & O'Neill's, the bar became known as Carlow East in 1962. The establishment received a major facelift and renovation in 2000, but the Carlow East has been a staple drinker's bar on Manhattan's Upper East Side for as long as most people can remember.


Amenities


  • Pool Table (and 3 teams!)
  • Eight Flat Screens
  • Cable & DirectTV
  • Touchtunes Digital Jukebox
  • Free Wireless Internet Access
  • Seahawks/Cougars/Emerald City Supporters

  • Food menus available upon request